An opportunity exists for a suitable person to join the Engineering team at Flavourtech. The role entails a range of tasks including:
– Preparing plant layouts to suit customer requirements.
– Designing equipment & detailing fabrication drawings for the workshop.
– Liaise with Project Managers and trades persons.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
– A Certificate IV Mechanical Engineering. A Diploma in Engineering would be considered an advantage.
– Sound drafting experience. Experience in mechanical drafting would be considered an advantage.
– A high level of proficiency in Autodesk’s Inventor and Excel is imperative or experience with AutoCAD and other 3D drafting software would be well regarded.
– The ability to collaborate effectively with others and well developed oral and written communication skills.
– A proven ability to problem solve and high attention to detail.
Experience in the Food and Beverage Industry or Chemical Process Industry would be considered an advantage, but is not essential. A salary package will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications and experience.
About FlavourtechFlavourtech is a proudly owned Australian business, which has a global presence and is truly innovative and manufactures high technology process equipment for the food and beverage industries, which is sold around the world. The types of jobs that normally on offer are Electrical engineers, Mechanical engineers, Process engineers, Chemical engineers, Drafts people and Electricians. Our staff enjoys working for a business where they can make a difference and can add value to the business by embracing change exhilarating and being proactive.