Flavourtech is seeking a suitable person to join our Project Management team. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, the role entails a range of tasks including:
– Preparing pricing and quotations for complex, high-value capital projects
– Taking responsibility for project schedules and budgets
– Ensuring projects are set up for success, so that all deliverables meet the client’s needs and all proposed objectives are met
– Managing client relationships
– Providing support to technical and sales staff
– Developing relationships with key suppliers
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
– A degree in engineering would be an advantage, however consideration will also be given to candidates with a project management experience and sound technical background
– A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, while experience with Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, AutoCAD and/or Microsoft Project would also be an advantage
– The ability to collaborate effectively with others, especially within a multi-disciplined environment
– Excellent communication skills, well presented, with a high attention to detail
– Strong knowledge across operations, with strong financial aptitude and able to develop proposals and presentations
– Self-motivation, proven record of showing initiative and meeting deadlines
A salary package will be negotiated commensurate with qualifications and experience.
About FlavourtechFlavourtech is a proudly owned Australian business, which has a global presence and is truly innovative and manufactures high technology process equipment for the food and beverage industries, which is sold around the world. The types of jobs that normally on offer are Electrical engineers, Mechanical engineers, Process engineers, Chemical engineers, Drafts people and Electricians. Our staff enjoys working for a business where they can make a difference and can add value to the business by embracing change exhilarating and being proactive.