A&G Engineering is far more than Australia's leading designer and fabricator of stainless steel tanks, vessels and associated equipment. For more than 50 years the Griffith family owned and operated company have been at the forefront of stainless steel manufacture and design, providing complete vessel engineering solutions.
They are currently accepting applications for Apprentices to be enrolled in Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade. You will join the Manufacturing team in Griffith, NSW.
The successful candidates will posses the following skills and attitudes:
- Have a great attitude to work enthusiastic to grow within the business
- Be flexible in your thinking and ability to adapt to change
- Be a good listener and be able to work under instructions by senior employees
- Be willing to develop your trade skills
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent residents only
- Current driver’s licence is an advantage; otherwise the applicant must arrange their own travel arrangements
What do they offer?
- A great training and mentorship program to help you during your Apprenticeship.
- A rewarding career path with options for career advancement
- Great team-oriented work environment.
- Community-oriented & respected family business
- Opportunity to travel Australia wide to work on site for large projects
- Diverse work availability development of a well rounded tradesperson.
- Both full time & school-based apprenticeships are on offer.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or
Human Resources Department
PO Box 1006 GRIFFITH NSW 2680
About A & G EngineeringA&G Engineering Pty Ltd is a proudly family owned and operated manufacturing business based in Griffith, NSW. With over 50 years in operation, and in excess of 150 employees and growing, A&G is internationally renowned as Australia's leader in the custom design and manufacture of stainless steel vessels, processing equipment, and associated structures. Its cutting edge manufacturing facilities utilise state of the art automated welding technology and processes, and is backed by a comprehensive and experienced Design, Engineering, Transport and Project Management team. Servicing Australia's burgeoning Food & Beverage industries (eg Wine, Beer, Dairy), as well as the Waste Water, Chemical and Fuels industries, and a previous winner of the Eureka Prize for Industry and WTIA Company of the Year, A&G's family driven culture of dedication to innovation and service give it a deserved reputation as one of the region's most exciting and progressive employers. A&G is recruiting welders and fabricators, engineers, administration officers and draftsmen to fill key roles in supporting the growth of the business.