With our headquarters in Griffith New South Wales, Yenda Prods Irrigation (RWE) is the irrigation arm of the Yenda Group.
RWE fabricates, designs, installs and maintains sustainable and innovative water solutions and irrigation systems.
We have a large retail outlet in Griffith that supplies numerous irrigation and plumbing customers in the Riverina district ï¿½ making RWE a one stop shop for all irrigation, filtration and plumbing needs.
About the role
The successful applicant will undertake the installation and repair of commercial irrigation systems using our Project Scheduling and Quality Management programmes.
- Pump and pump shed installations.
- PVC and Poly field work and associated assembly.
- Control and automation.
- Electrofusion and Butt Welding.
- Machinery Operation.
- Work collaboratively with supervisors, team members, clients, suppliers, subcontractors and interested stakeholders to achieve project standards, budgets and agreed time frames.
- Lead by example, role model high level communication and ensure a practical approach to quality and safety.
Benefits and perks
- Supportive team environment.
- Additional training and career prospects.
- Prosperous regional living and work/life balance with limited travel.
- Become part of a group of companies that promotes and sustains a community co-operative approach for our customers, providing the highest level of service and commitment.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 3 year - experience with the installation of irrigation systems.
- Practical knowledge of Irrigation/Pumping/Plumbing methods.
- Ability to follow plans, organise resources and deliver quality customer service.
- Verification of Competency for earthmoving and trenching machinery.
- Dogman, confined spaces, forklift and working at heights licenses would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement, trouble shoot and evaluate irrigation installation.
- Proven ability to complete irrigation projects using initiative and solution-oriented ideas.
Applicants must provide a current resume and covering letter stating how you have demonstrated the tasks and responsibilities of the role. Applications must be emailed to the General Manager: Sally O'Keeffe at email@example.com by 3 December 2021
In your application can you please indicate your current COVID-19 vaccination status.
About Riverina Water EngineeringRiverina Water Engineering (RWE) initially provided irrigation designs and consultative services to local farmers. Following a significant investment in plant and equipment, RWE expanded to design, installation and maintenance of irrigation systems for rural, domestic and government sectors. RWE also has an extensive retail section, offering a vast range of irrigation products, readily available to service an emergency breakdown for the corporate irrigation market