Riverina Grove is looking for a person who has experience in food manufacturing to be involved in hands on manufacturing and supervision of a packing area.
About the role
To be successful in this role you will be able to address the following criteria:
1. Demonstrated experience in the operation of food manufacturing equipment.
2. Car and Forklift licence a MUST.
3. Demonstrated committed to safety
4. Knowledge of food safety systems.
5. Demonstrated ability to coach, develop, manage, and motivate a team to achieve production goals whilst following policies and procedures
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work accurately under conflicting time pressures.
8. Must be fit, Reliable, honest & willing to work.
9. Looking to start ASAP.
Only short-listed applicants with the preferred credentials will be interviewed.
Please send your resumes to email@example.com
About Riverina GroveMAKING TASTEBUDS TINGLE SINCE 1966 Riverina Grove is a family-owned and operated business, born from a passion for fine food in the 1960's. The Riverina region, has an abundance of fresh, vibrant and native produce. Using local ingredients Riverina Grove became a small business, starting with processing and selling olives. Deliciously natural gourmet food - fresh from our family to yours Today, Riverina Grove is a thriving food oasis producing more than 25 products under three brands - Riverina Grove, Aurelio and Bum Hummer. It is a go-to destination for food lovers across New South Wales, and provides contract packing for private label companies and boutique olive groves.