We are currently seeking an experienced store manager and admin assistant to join our small dynamic team. You will be in charge of the daily running of the store including overall store presentation whilst managing online orders, managing tour groups and help with admin work when required.
The ideal applicant will be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and a creative flair. You’ll be upbeat, enthusiastic, resilient, an expert problem solver and work well in a small team.
You’ll be a highly motivated individual who possesses a strong work ethic and a can-do attitude. A confident, adaptable and strong communicator - both interpersonal and on selling products. Reporting to the site manager you’ll be responsible for although not limited to;
• Managing daily store front including store presentation
• Managing online sales orders
• Assist customers and answer phones.
• Create hampers for instore displays and custom orders.
• Schedule and manage tour groups for product tastings and presentations instore
• During peak times manage staff
• Assist with admin work
• Assist in regular stock takes.
• Assist in loading and off-loading customer pickups and stock transfers.
• You’ll work closely with the marketing team to drive sales, keep on brand and help create content.
To be successful in this role:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in retail and store management
• Have a creative flair to create hampers and visual merchandising displays
• Ability to liaise with internal departments such as the marketing team to help develop and roll out sales and promotional programs
• Skilled in social media to help create content to feed to the marketing team would be an advantage
• Ability to liaise with local council and associations to promote the Riverina Grove shop.
• Work autonomously
• Highly organised and attention to detail
• Diploma relevant to retail management would be an advantage
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Managing POS system If this sounds like the role for you,
please apply with the following:
• A document responding to the key skills and experience requirements
• Examples of experience
• A minimum of three referees
Note: Only applicants who are short listed will be contacted.
About Riverina GroveMAKING TASTEBUDS TINGLE SINCE 1966 Riverina Grove is a family-owned and operated business, born from a passion for fine food in the 1960's. The Riverina region, has an abundance of fresh, vibrant and native produce. Using local ingredients Riverina Grove became a small business, starting with processing and selling olives. Deliciously natural gourmet food - fresh from our family to yours Today, Riverina Grove is a thriving food oasis producing more than 25 products under three brands - Riverina Grove, Aurelio and Bum Hummer. It is a go-to destination for food lovers across New South Wales, and provides contract packing for private label companies and boutique olive groves.